ABOUT THE UNIT:
- Always occupied by the original owners
- Extremely clean
- No animal and no smoker
- Views completely cleared
- Concrete structure
- Windows from floor to ceiling, unobstructed view of downtown Montréal
- Geometric kitchen cabinets, European-style hardware
and quartz counters
- ENERGY STAR(TM) appliances including refrigerator, slide-in
range with self-cleaning oven, kitchen hood, and built-in
- Laminated and lacquered-wood bathroom vanities
- Electric heating and air conditioning with programmable
thermostats in living area, separate thermostats in bedroom(s)
- Centralized, high-efficiency gas water heater
- Sprinkler system throughout
LOUIS BOHEME IS:
SPACE -- SIMPLICITY -- LIGHT -- SLEEK & UNCLUTTERED DESIGN
- Entrance to the Place-des-Arts Metro station adjacent to the
- High security cameras throughout commons spaces
- 4 Elevators.
- Exercise room & sauna.
- Dual-lane exercise pool with adjustable-speed current and
Hydrotheraphy massage jets.
- Interior Garden with patio chairs
- Private lounge area overlooking the garden
- 24 hour security
- Direct access to the bike path
- Walkable distance to: Old-Montreal, Quartier Latin, The
Easy, fast and efficient access to all over town attractions:
Quartier des spectacles have close to 25,000 theatre and concert seats. Place des Arts, Club Soda, Imperial Theatre, Just for Laughs and the Cabaret, The Montreal International Jazz Festival and the Francofolies.
- Ste-Catherine Street & St-Laurent Boulevard Boutiques
- Place Ville Marie. McGill College Avenue. Complexe Desjardins.
René Lévesque Boulevard and Sherbrooke Street. All of
Montréal's leading business addresses are a stone's throw from